Church EConomics Accelerator
The Church Economics Accelerator (CEA) is a first-of-its-kind program designed by OCEAN Programs and Mark Deymaz of the Mosaix Global Network to equip churches to launch revenue-generating business ventures to sustain their mission. Participants will learn to identify, select, plan, and execute the best ideas and promising practices to create multiple streams of income to supplement tithes and offerings.
The Church Accelerator Program consists of four core elements:
3-DAY INTENSIVE WORKSHOPS
Complete two immersive deep dives into concentrated, proven curriculum alongside facilitators, mentors, and peers, to turn theory into action and move your church forward.
LIVE WEB-BASED WORKSHOPS
Following your first Intensive Workshops at OCEAN, stay connected with instructors and other cohort participants via monthly webinars to continue to learn and advance together.
PRIVATE CHURCH CONSULTATION
Individual time with Mark DeYmaz and other OCEAN Programs instructors to complete asset auditing, discuss contextual opportunities, and determine realistic next step possibilities.
CONNECT WITH COMMUNITY FOR THE LONG HAUL
Participants who successfully complete the program will remain connected to share learnings, champion promising practices, and celebrate wins as CEA Alumni.
New cohorts launch each month with a 3-day Intensive Workshop located at OCEAN Programs (1100 Sycamore Street, Floor 4) in Cincinnati, Ohio. The Intensive begins at 1:00 pm on Wednesday and ends on Friday at 1:00 pm.
Meetings are held once a month for five months as follows:
- 1st Month: 3-day/2-night Intensive Workshop at OCEAN Programs in Cincinnati, OH
- 2nd Month: 3-hour Live Web-based Workshops
- 3rd Month: 3-hour Live Web-based Workshops
- 4th Month: 3-hour Live Web-based Workshops
- 5th Month: 3-day/2-night Intensive Workshop & Graduation/Commissioning at Mosaic Church in Little Rock, AR
NOTE: Participants will complete 4-6 hours of assignments each week outside of scheduled sessions.
You will receive...
- Expert Instruction
- Proven Mentorship
- 60 Hours of Training
- 5 Monthly Sessions
You Will Create...
- An integrated business strategy and financial plan for your church
- Cost and pricing structures for benevolent ownership and monetization of existing services
- Sales projections for the next year
- A simple, effective business pitch
- A clear financial runway
- Key performance indicators for gauging performance
- New capabilities that empower your church to develop additional streams of income
- Connections with other churches to create an ongoing community of support and insight
- $4250 / 3-person church team — $800 Reservation Fee (a 20% deposit). Balance is due in full on or before the first day of your cohort in Cincinnati.
Additional costs for each church:
- All travel-related expenses to Cincinnati, OH and Little Rock, AR
Group Discounted Pricing (purchased by a denomination, network, etc.)
- 4 churches – $17,000
- 5 churches – $21,250
- 6 churches = $22,500 ($500 discount/church)
- 7 churches = $25,750 (one church attends for free)
Note: All Fees must be paid in full before the Cohort begins in Cincinnati