It was one year ago that Dave Malseed and I were in the OCEAN Accelerator in Cincinnati. That experience was key in developing a foundation on which to build Adyptation. In fall 2019, our first software product was in the hands of pilot customers, and we started our first contract with a hospital in Q4 of 2019. Over the past few months, momentum has been growing, and we are excited about this year.
Recent highlights include:
• Moving into a new office at South Tech Business Park (next to Austin Landing in Miamisburg, OH)
• Hiring our fourth team member, Karen Cornelissen, who will be supporting communications, projects, and marketing
• Receiving another Air Force Contract award for our project entitled, “Machine Learning for Airman Health and Readiness”
• Receiving a $30K grant award to support our business growth
• Being finalists for the Ohio Technology Validation & Start-up Fund to integrate more technology
• Starting employee benefits (medical, dental, vision) on January 1st
• Expanding Adyptation’s advisory board to include Steve Worrell, CEO of Riverain Technologies
We are actively working to gain traction for our commercial product and are in contract discussions with several new customers. Highlights of upcoming activities for the team include:
• Ryan presenting at the Ohio Association of Community Health Centers annual meeting (Adyptation with also have a vendor booth)
• Recruiting more team members (additional information on next page and at adyptation.com/careers)
• Applying for a second phase funding award for our Air Force Machine Learning contract
• Looking for additional experts to add to our advisory board
For more information, visit www.adyptation.com.
Adyptation is a young, fast-growing business located in Miamisburg, OH. We provide software and data analytics for healthcare providers to support patient health tracking and ongoing care management. We specialize in transforming data into insights for difficult-to-manage conditions like autoimmune disease.